This
is going to be a long-term project. In fact, any project that starts,
right out of the gate, with 10" of treble stitch with No10 Baroque thread
and No 13 steel crochet hook, is guaranteed to be a long-term project.
I'm
not quite sure where the impetus for this one came from, other than I just
wanted to do something different than I've ever done before. And
truthfully, who has ever crocheted a table cover (meant to my family only)??
I'm
working on this project creating my own project, in a luscious, cool, red 100%
cotton Baroque NO.10 thread.
I'm
still very far of this to complete, and which is a seemingly endless bout of treble
stitch (this is the only stitch I know when I was a kid, I was in the
impression this stitch is the start and end of the crochet…ha..ha), but in
little one-hour chunks here and there, I'm slowly but surely making progress.
No
doubt, there will be many, many other projects completed in the midst of my
trucking along on this one. But this is why I like to always have
multiple (read: 6-12) projects going on at once. Sometimes you're just in
the mood for some good, solid, mindless knitting!


No comments:
Post a Comment